view article

Figure 1
View of the Frascati electron synchrotron, in operation from 1959 to 1975, with all the beamlines derived from it. The Italian–French cooperative experimental set-up was located in the front left-hand side sector.

Journal logoJOURNAL OF
ISSN: 1600-5775
Follow J. Synchrotron Rad.
Sign up for e-alerts
Follow J. Synchrotron Rad. on Twitter
Follow us on facebook
Sign up for RSS feeds