Crystallography Journals Online frequently asked questions
If you have question that is not answered below you may find it useful to consult the site index. Alternatively, questions may be addressed to .
- Other than the support email above is there a list of more specific contacts?
- How do I find the supplementary material for an article?
- How do I order reprints?
- How do I apply for copyright permission to reproduce material from the journals?
- I would like to receive e-mail alerts when new articles are published.
- I would like to subscribe to an RSS feed of new articles that are published.
- Where do I find Notes for Authors?
- Where do I find submission instructions?
- How can I find out information about the status of my article?
Crystallographic Information Files (CIFs)
- What software/web browser do you recommend for viewing articles?
- How do I view three-dimensional structures?
Subscriptions / Access
- Where can I find details regarding access requirements for Crystallography Journals Online
- I am an institutional subscriber and wish to provide access to distance learners who do not use our campus computer network. How can I do this?
- I am a subscriber without a fixed IP address. How can I access the full texts of journals to which I am subscribed?
- Which back issues of the journals are available to me?