Welcome to the facility for downloading proofs of papers in production. Use of this facility is restricted to bona-fide authors of papers accepted for publication. All downloads are logged.
The proofs will be sent as an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) data stream or file. You may need to configure a helper application such as Adobe Acrobat Reader within your browser, and it may be necessary to experiment to find a suitable format.
Enter the surname of one author and paper code to retrieve the proof.
- Both the surname of one author and the reference code must be supplied.
- The search is case-insensitive, i.e. the letters in the author's surname and in the reference code may go in as upper or lower case.
- Supply the reference code as a combination of two letters and four numbers (with leading zeros if necessary), e.g. CQ1045, rt0023.
- The result will be downloaded as an Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) data stream (by default) or PDF file (if chosen above).
- Please use this facility to obtain your proofs only after receiving notification from the technical editor handling your paper that the proofs are ready.