The Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) Licence applies to all open-access articles published in IUCr journals. Under this licence the authors retain the copyright of their article, but allow others to reuse and copy the article provided the original authors and source are cited.
On submission, authors are asked to agree to the author warranty given below, and to the terms of the open-access licence.
By agreeing to this declaration you (the author) certify that:
- your contribution is your original work, has not been published before (in any language or medium) and is not being considered for publication elsewhere;
- that all authors concur with and are aware of the submission;
- that all workers involved in the study are listed as authors or given proper credit in the acknowledgements;
- that you have obtained permission for and acknowledged the source of any excerpts from other copyright works;
- and that to the best of your knowledge your paper contains no statements which are libellous, unlawful or in any way actionable. All coauthors have made significant scientific contributions to the work reported, including the ideas and their execution, and share responsibility and accountability for the results.
Open-access licence agreement
Brief summary of the agreement
You (the user) are free:
- to copy, distribute, display and perform the work
- to make derivative works
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
- For any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the licence terms of this work are.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- The author's moral rights are in no way affected by the above.
The full open-access agreement is identical to the Creative Commons Attribution Licence. Click here to download the full version of the licence.