A number of services are available to authors of articles in Acta Crystallographica Section E. The aim is to provide a publication process that is as smooth and rapid as possible.
These pages give links to instructions on how to prepare your article for submission and tools to help you do this, details of what to do about supporting information, and utilities to track the status of your article once it has been accepted and is in production.
- Notes for authors
- CIF information
- Artwork guide
- Author checklist
- Standard software references
- Advantages of upgrading from SHELXL-97 to SHELXL-2014
- Prepare an enhanced figure (small molecule)
- Sample issue
- Status of your article
- Download your proofs
- Download your electronic reprint
- Order reprints of your article
- Publicise your article