frequently asked questions
- Other than the support email above is there a list of more specific contacts?
- How do I find the supporting information for an article?
- How do I order reprints?
- How do I apply for copyright permission to reproduce material from IUCr Journals?
- When do I need copyright permission to reproduce material from other publishers journals?
- I would like to receive e-mail alerts when new articles are published.
- I would like to subscribe to an RSS feed of new articles that are published.
- Where do I find Notes for Authors?
- Where do I find submission instructions?
- How can I find out information about the status of my article?
Crystallographic Information Files (CIFs)
- Where can I find details regarding access requirements for Crystallography Journals Online
- I am an institutional subscriber and wish to provide access to distance learners who do not use our campus computer network. How can I do this?
- I am a subscriber without a fixed IP address. How can I access the full texts of journals to which I am subscribed?